TIERRA DE FUEGO
As low as €119.00
- Double impact Polycarbonate polarized lenses, fuse multiple layers of lamination into one tough lens with superior optical qualities. Lens Double impact Polycarbonate polarized lenses, fuse multiple layers of lamination into one tough lens with superior optical qualities.
- Hard Coating, Tinting, Polarized, UV Absorbing and Impact Resistance layers deliver outstanding protection from glare, impact and harmful UV rays.
- PC,w/6c cat.3 Smoke UV100% Protection/CE with ATOM Polarized system lens .
- HYDROPHOBIC, OLEOPHOBIC coating- water repellent.
- Grand vision with 8 base curve radius.
- Scratch resistant coating.
Eyes and Face Protection
- Standards: CE EN ISO 12312-1:2013 USA ANSI Z80.3. and ANSI Z87.1-2003 AS/NZS 1067:2003
- Shock absortion rubber all around the frame.
- Grimalid TR90 Lightweight material for flexibility and flotation.
- Additional Yellow Foam tube floater.
- Adjustable security elastic strap. Suggested locking for dynamic movements while practicing xtreme sports (kitesurf, windsurf,…..).
- Ideal to be used with helmets.
- The Neoprene retainer necklace (optional) will give you an extra security, preventing to lose your sportshades whichever is the locking system you use.
- Structure designed to allow constant ventilation that helps to evacuate steam against fogging.
- Air vents between frame and shock absortion rubber.
- Air vents between shock absortion rubber and face.
- The lens is rippel treated to help keeping fog, dirt and grime off your lenses and to makes water pearl off.
EVA case & microfiber cleaning bag